Registering residence for IT-specialist’s family members

When moving to another country a foreign specialist often has to face not only the adaptation to social and cultural life in another country, but also questions about how to ensure the fastest possible transfer to another country of the spouse, children or other close relatives.
In this case, the following options for moving family members are possible:
- submit documents to apply for a "private" visa for family members before the arrival of a foreign specialist to Belarus;
- prepare an invitation letter for family members in the local Office of Citizenship and Migration.
Despite the fact that with respect to IT specialists, the updated legislation establishes a special migration regime, these norms do not apply to a spouse, children or other close relatives. And in this case it is necessary to obtain all permits according to the general procedure:
• entry visa,
• registration of residence,
• obtaining a residence permit for 1 year,
• obtaining a multiple visa on the basis of residence.

So, if you choose this option, it’s needed to:
- determine when your family members are ready to move;
- make invitation letters in Belarus, if necessary;
- take into account the deadline for sending originals of invitations to the Embassy;
- remember the need to observe administrative procedures in the territory of Belarus.
The lawyers of our company will help you to obtain necessary documents, make invitations for family members and consult about possible ways for a quick and qualitative move of a spouse and children or other close relatives.
“US Invest” LLC.

You can contact us and ask questions by the following means:
Tel.: GSM +375 (29) 319-07-79, +375 (17) 336-98-28
Address: 25G Filimonova str., office 405, Minsk
Contact persons:

Iryna Yakavina